- Manually created web 2.0 blogs by our trained staff (no bot/software)
- We use random IP for each blog creation (dedicated private proxy)
- 2 unique niche related article on each web 2.0 blog (manually spun content)
- Relevant image, video embedded with content (whenever possible)
- Natural outbound linking to authority sites (so it looks natural)
- White label excel report with web 2 live links and logins (mail, username, and password)
- Submission to premium indexing service (it’s optional)
- Livejournal.com DA93
- Shutterfly.com DA86
- Jimdo.com DA77
- WordPress.com DA99
- Tumblr.com DA99
- Blogger DA97
- Weebly.com DA93
- Wix.com DA92
WHY BUFFER SITES?
Buffer sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site. Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content related to your niche.
Most of the links will be dofollow and few will be nofollow. A mix of dofollow and nofollow links are good for your link profile.
We offer the following extras?
Handwritten content, tier 2 web 2.0 backlinks with spun content, tier 2 pbn backlinks with spun content and 500 tier 2 social bookmarks.
Why manually created web 2.0s?
Let’s all just be real, anything easy Google just doesn’t like. It also always leaves some kind of footprint and quality that cannot be done via automation. The way we design and layout our pages makes our product a higher quality product. We also have the benefit of adding images, videos, links properly inserted vs just at random. Note text will be spun unless hand written content is ordered.