Local Citation Builder Services for SEO
Estimated Ready Date
Top directories + Niche +Geo + Web2.0 Sites
We Spin Descriptions
Provide a full citation audit to make sure there is no duplicates
Indexing to make sure Google finds all the links
Detail Report of all links and login information
Yes we can do both of these. New submissions are very straight forward. Claiming or editing of existing listings is more complicated and the approach depends on the directory in question. Some directories allow email verification for claiming listings while others require phone verification. If we are unable to claim a listing then we will submit an ‘edit’ to the listing via other means provided.
Most local directories entail a user to input the following information about their business:
- The business’s website URL addresses
- Any keywords associated with the business
- A couple of words describing the type of business
- Names of the business and the owner
- Business address
- Contact numbers (phone and/or fax)
- Email address
- The founding date of the business
- How many employees work for the business
- The hours of operation
- A video link about the business (or a promotional video)
- Any links to social networking sites such as Facebook, Google+, and Instagram.
- The brand or business logo
- Any photos related to your business or brand
Please make sure to deliver us with all the available information at the time of placing your order. You may also provide us with a list of local directories that you would like to see your business listed on.
It is out of our control to assert whether these listings will become live or not. Having said that, from our past experiences it is known that a vast majority of the listings that we submit do become live, especially on the auto-approving directories. We do include indexation services to ensure that search engines check the page. We can’t guarantee but can ensure that we try our best to make your submitted list alive.