Guest Blogging can hugely impact your online visibility or the backlink profile. You do not have to be very highly qualified to write guest blogs. You just need some natural looking good backlink profile.
Moz conducted a survey on SEO agencies and freelancers to see if they still are using guest blogs. 90% of the participants responded with a yes.
Guest Blogging strategy
- When you decide to post guest blogs on a website, make sure you first analyze that website on some qualifying factors, such as:
- Domain Authority
- Number of followers on social media
- Email newsletter
- Site traffic
- Does the site accept guest blogging
- Website page views and monthly reach
- Target audience
- Author biography and credit
- Do an analysis of the author bio section of the website. This way you will know where you can place your website link. You can also add a link to sign up to your newsletter.
- Before sending an email to the owner of the guest blogging site, try to connect with the website on social media. You can do this by replying to tweets or sign up for their newsletter.
Benefits of guest blogging:
- It improves your web authority and brand awareness. If you can manage to post on multiple websites around the same time, people will get a perception that you are everywhere.
- Guest blogging will help to boost up your website traffic and leads. Include a link in your bio the page of your newsletter signup.